Why Budding Entrepreneurs should consider shared office space? Know the reasons
Earlier, many Entrepreneurs used to struggle to find a space for their Work purpose and Meetings, thus, they were found in cafes and libraries, but with the introduction of Co-working spaces in recent times, it has made life easy for Entrepreneurs and freelancers where they can have a professional environment with attached business amenities.
- Reasonable Rates :– Office space for Rent outside can be expensive as it includes maintenance, electricity and other business facility charges. While, shared office space provides all the possible business amenities such as Free Wi-fi, printing and scanning, conference/training room, and café facilities attached with a dedicated fixed desk or a private cabin at a low price.
- Flexibility:- One of the advantages of working in a co-working space is its flexibility. Some spaces provide 24*7 access to the office, therefore, you can start your work any time of the day or night. There are many Startup Incubators in Mumbai and coworking spaces which allows access to 24*7 working hours, henceforth, these kind of working setup provides flexible workability to professionals.
- Networking:- Another advantage of owning a place at coworking is getting a chance to meet and interact with different professionals. Coworking provides a platform where you can work with other clients from different stream or same vertical under one roof. Not only this, there are some coworking spaces in Mumbai such as WorkLoft, which organizes Networking session every month for its existing and new members.
- Cool Environment:- Aren’t we tired of same boring old office environment. But not with a coworking space, as it creates a vibrant and cool environment. Many coworking spaces are themed based while others include cafes, gardens and play areas. Hence, it provides smart and innovative Startup offices.
- Accessibility:- It is recommended to find an office space on rent which yield easy access to transportation and food joints. There are very less coworking spaces which deliver such facility. For instance: WorkLoft, a coworking space in Mumbai, is located just at a minute walkable distance from Nahur Station and is also easily connected to link road. Also, it is surrounded by good restaurants and local food vendors. Therefore, many budding entrepreneurs tries to look for an office space which is easily accessible to local commutes in order to avoid any tiring journeys and heavy spends.